Since its foundation in 1973, iiyama has been recognized as a leading international display solutions manufacturer, enabling individuals and organizations to interact with the world around them. iiyama desktop monitors accompany people at work and at home, and our Large Format Displays and touchscreen solutions help businesses engage their clients and partners. The fastest growing segment in our portfolio is G-Master #monitors4gamers, helping gamers unlock their full gaming potential.
To increase customer engagement and drive sales through social media and e-commerce channels (Amazon, Loadbee, Cnet), our marketing team is looking for a new team member to develop a long-term strategy to cultivate our overall online presence. As it is a new role, we are looking for a fast learner with a hands-on attitude, committed to co-creating the success of the whole team.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team Manager to develop a long-term strategy for iiyama based on emerging trends and best practices in the competitive landscape
- Manage and improve iiyama’s A+ content
- Maintain all iiyama social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIN, Facebook)
- Ensure message consistency and adhere to brand guidelines
- Stay open and ready to collaborate with the marketing team
- Minimum 5-year experience in E-Commerce Marketing and Social Media Marketing, preferably in an international B2B environment
- Motivated team-player with a positive attitude and passion for social media and e-commerce
- Excellent communication skills with written and spoken fluency in English
- Degree in communication (Bachelor or Master)
- Consumer focused, highly analytical, and inquisitive by nature
- Hands-on mentality, pro-active and reliable
- Well organized, creative and entrepreneurial
- A working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is beneficial
- Full time available
- A challenging position within a small dynamic organization with a future-oriented vision.
- You will work for one of the A-brand market leaders, with high quality, innovative products in an international setting.
- Informal environment with room for new ideas and initiatives.
- Good working conditions and salary.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, I kindly invite you to apply. Please provide us with your CV and cover letter before April 15th. Please send these to email@example.com and use the reference “E-commerce Marketing and Social Media Marketing Specialist (EU)” in the title.
For more information about our company, please advise www.iiyama.com.
For further information and questions regarding this position you can contact Katarzyna Bekisz at +48 692 031 143.