Is conceiving, creating, and producing state of the art Marketing and Communication materials your bread and butter? Are you on the hunt for a game-changing role that can truly make a difference? Then join Habtic and help transform today’s corporate health & wellbeing landscape!
You support us by…
- Contributing to the introduction, promotion, branding, and expansion of Habtic as a premium provider in the world of corporate health & wellbeing — in the Benelux.
- Producing and developing all marketing related materials including: text production, image and sequence editing, visualisation of new concepts, pitch materials, and more.
- Managing marketing content in blogs, newsletters, websites and Social Media channels in line with our content strategy
- Taking fresh high concepts and bold marketing initiatives, and transforming them into concrete materials and resources, while monitoring the brand’s identity and impact.
- Staying on top of the latest market trends to reach our corporate prospects and clients in the most effective and creative manner.
- Organizing (online) events and PR campaigns, ranging from meet-and-greet mixers and knowledge networking to dinner and drinks with prospects and key clients.
You are the right fit if you…
- Have minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a similar MarCom role in a B2B environment.
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in Communications and/or Marketing. Ideally with relevant training in health & wellbeing.
- Have excellent command of written & spoken English. Dutch mastery is of course a plus.
- Have a talent for graphics design and experience with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Indesign and Premiere), with an established portfolio.
- Enjoy daily collaboration with a growing team of ambitious Sales and Marketing experts.
- Are an authentic ambassador for healthy lifestyles and wellness.
That’s in it for you…
- A bright, diverse, and best-in-class work culture fuelled by innovation, creativity, collaboration, and a shared desire to plant a flag in brave new soil.
- A full-time, 1-year contract with a competitive package based on your profile and performance. Our salary range starts at €45k and goes all the way up.
- Fringe benefits: 28 days of paid annual leave, and a generous contribution to your pension.
- As a member of Habtic, you will contribute to the health and wellbeing of corporate employees throughout the Benelux region.
- You and your team have your home-base in an inspiring office in Amstelveen.
If you’re successful in one year, you will…
- Have expanded your creative portfolio with interesting health & wellbeing content and materials.
- Have organized diverse on- and offline events.
- Have put Habtic on the Benelux map and worked hard to establish a solid recognizable brand in the world of corporate health and wellbeing.
- Receive a permanent contract that goes along with a pay raise.
Want to know more?
Use the “Apply Now” button to tell our Talent Acquisition team why you’re a creative Primus Inter Pares to be reckoned with. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.