Paid Search Performance Marketing Manager
Fulltime | Amsterdam & Barcelona
Albelli is bringing people’s moments to life through photo products of all kinds. Our international team already operates in more than 10 countries worldwide managing different brands to ensure we provide the best possible product and experience for each customer. With new challenges and growth ahead, this is an exciting time for albelli and a great opportunity to be part of the team that will contribute to it.
We’re looking for a passionate and ambitious SEA Specialist who is curious, open-minded and motivated to push his/her own boundaries. By joining a top-class SEA team, you will be part of an ambitious program when it comes to setup and automation. You will be constantly challenging the status quo and exchanging ideas, implementing campaigns and developing concepts on a large scale of projects, all within a very savvy central Performance Marketing Team. This role can be located in either Barcelona or Amsterdam.
As SEA Specialist you contribute to the channel revenue and are responsible for one or more large accounts. SEA plays a major role in the online strategy. We are looking for a person who is not afraid to take on budget responsibility and participate to build “the right thing” when it comes to processes, decision making and cross-team projects. You also welcome new challenges and are comfortable working in a dynamic environment. Although you are curious and have an eye for detail, you never lose sight of the bigger picture.
- Report, manage and optimize campaigns in AdWords & Bing
- Contribute to SEA targets for all albelli labels in Europe
- Take ownership of some areas of the SEA campaign management program that can benefit for all team members
- Implement improvements and ideas that yield result
- Communicate approach and results to international teams
- Take advantage of all learnings created in the team in accounts and in future actionable projects
- Top class project management skills – especially for delivering cross-team projects from A to Z
- Team player always to share and communicate anything that could benefit to the team
- Being aware of all latest changes / updates related to Google products
We are looking for someone with an enthusiastic, self-managing and proactive character, who can quickly pick up business, set priorities and dares to take ownership. The ideal candidate is an experienced SEA Specialist who is brilliant at multitasking and a real team player. You can handle different priorities at the same time with outstanding results. Preferably you also have basic knowledge of other online channels. You enjoy improving yourself and working in a team with other online marketing enthusiasts.
You also have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar position as SEA Specialist
- Experience in managing large budgets
- Experience with bid management tools is considered an advantage (Marin Software, DoubleClick for Search, Kenshoo)
- Experience with online marketing automation
- You are deeply interested in web technologies, the latest developments and trends in search behavior
- You can think outside the box introducing fresh ideas, you bring initiative combined with creativity and the proven ability to collaborate in a complex organization
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Good/excellent knowledge of a second language (Dutch, Swedish, German or Norwegian) is considered an advantage
- You love photos in any form or shape! ;)
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 40 nationalities
- Competitive compensation and lots of benefits (such as a discounted gym membership)
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 26 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance and a hybrid work set up (both home and at the office)
- Everything you need for a proper work from home setup
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.) to be resumed properly post COVID-19!
- A central location in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, Amsterdam or Barcelona!
For the safety of our employees and following the measures implemented due to COVID-19, we currently work differently. Our offices are closed while our production facilities are operating with proper safety and health measures. Our Recruiting process is currently entirely remote via phone and video calls. Our new hires will have a remote onboarding since the well-being of our employees is our number one priority.
You can apply via the application button!
Acquisition because of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Marketing, Manager, Paid Search Performance, fulltime, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bachelor, Master, SEA specialist, marketing, online marketing, large budgets, experienced